Early Childhood Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||La Grange, IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $52.00/hour|
Seeking a Full-Time school-based Speech Language Pathologist opportunity for a position?
Do you enjoy working with a Pre-K through Kindergarten population?
Are you looking to work full-time for SY22-23? Then look no more and apply today!
* Contract position, full-time Speech Language Pathologist position for immediate need through the end of the school year!
* Self-contained Pre K -Kindergarten Speech-Language Pathologist
* M/T/Th/Fri 8:15 am – 3:15 pm
* Wednesday 8:15 am – 4:30 pm (students dismiss at 2:15 pm) Staff attends Professional Development
– Valid State of Illinois PEL- license and endorsement in Early Childhood appropriate to the assignment.
– Knowledge of Google Suite
– Excellent communication skills
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13884|