Early intervention and Clinic Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Riverside, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking an Early Intervention and pediatric clinic Occupational Therapist or Occupational Therapy Assistant for a pediatric occupational therapy facility with a newly opened clinic in Riverside, CA! 80% of treatments are in the clinic and the rest will be in homes around the Chino and Riverside areas. Come be a part of our family and enjoy a professionally built sensory gym and over 3,000 square feet of treatment area.
- A full-time caseload is currently available
- Evaluations (for OTR) and ongoing treatments
- Combination of clinic and homehealth
- Competitive Salary Excellent Health Coverage: Continuing Education Reimbursement
Provide an environment of love, acceptance, positive reinforcement and support that enables clients to respond to therapeutic intervention; in order to grow, develop skills, increase independence and function at their personal best.
- Medical/dental/vision plans available- 50%employer paid for employee only
- 401k w/ 4% employer matching
- Employer paid professional liability insurance
- $50 monthly cell phone stipend
- Healthy Families for sick time
- $300 annual continuing education reimbursement
You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Desire to work in-home. Desire to work with Oral Motor/Feeding: Must possess Reliable transportation
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16194|
Would you like to apply to this job?