Early Intervention Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Dover, DE|
|Salary :||$0.00 - $0.00/hour|
We are searching for a great Physical Therapist for a community-based position located in and around the Dover, DE area. The perfect candidate will enjoy a healthy pace with a positive work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of an interdisciplinary team. Flexible scheduling. Physical Therapist new grads are welcome to apply.
Are the following activities of interest to you?
* Evaluate & treat young children with a variety of diagnoses.
* Provide play-based clinical physical therapy.
* Provide guidance and instruction to families & caregivers for carryover of therapy.
You will receive:
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental, vision benefits
* 401K, paid time for vacation/sick/personal and 12 paid holidays
* State license, dues, continuing education, and more.
Benefits of living in this area:
* It is home to many historical buildings, museums, etc. It is known as “The Historic Jewel of Sussex County”
* Easy access to beautiful beaches in Delaware and New Jersey
* Moderate 4-season climate
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12918|