Early Intervention Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Salisbury, MD|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are searching for a great Physical Therapist for an outpatient clinic-based position located in and around the Salisbury, MD area. The perfect candidate will enjoy a healthy pace with a positive work environment, and the opportunity to be a part of an interdisciplinary team. Flexible scheduling. New grads are welcome to apply.
Are the following activities of interest to you?
* Evaluate & treat young children with a variety of diagnoses.
* Provide play-based clinical physical therapy.
* Provide guidance and instruction to families & caregivers for carryover of therapy.
You will receive:
* Competitive salary
* Health, dental, vision benefits
* 401K, paid time for vacation/sick/personal and 12 paid holidays
* State license, dues, continuing education, and more.
Benefits of living in this area:
* Located mid-way between New York City and Washington, DC. Only 20 minutes to Philadelphia
* The city offers a rich performing art scene including productions at The Dupont Theater, Grand Opera House, and Queen Theater
* It is home to many music and art festivals
* Easy access to beautiful beaches in Delaware and New Jersey
* Moderate 4-season climate
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Physical Therapy, and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16492|
Would you like to apply to this job?