Early Intervention & School-based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Owings Mills, MD|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are seeking an SLP to provide the highest quality of speech-language pathology services to children and young adults with autism spectrum disorder. These services will take place at a center in Owings Mills, Maryland, or in a child’s home nearby. The Speech and Language Pathologist will provide comprehensive speech and language services for clients as well as participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
* Join a team of strong professionals to help you learn and grow as a therapist
* Competitive pay rates and benefits for full-time employees
* Opportunities for leadership
* Work with a team of therapist and teachers who value the whole child, and have strong core company values
* Full-time positions available for the 2023-2024 school year and beyond!
* A Master’s Degree or Doctorate in speech-language pathology (or equivalent) from an accredited university
* Valid Maryland State license (or eligible for the same)
* ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence
* Maintenance of “Continued Education Requirements” (CEUs) to maintain state license and ASHA CCC
* At least one year of experience practicing as an SLP required
Certificates and Licenses:
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-19879|