Early Intervention Specialist
|Location :||Fairbanks, AK|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a teacher, social worker or therapist looking for a new way to educate outside of the public school system?
Do you have affinity for early childhood and preschool aged children?
Do you love the great outdoors, snow and the Northern Lights?
Seeking a candidate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Social Work, or related field to join our team on a full time basis in Fairbanks, AK.
* You’ll be responsible for performing a range of early intervention services within the Infant Learning Program.
* You’ll adhere to the guidelines set forth by the employer and state for assessment and compliance protocol
* You’ll use best practices to implement goals in a variety of settings
* Maintain effective communication with regards to working with staff and families as well as timely input of notes and documentation to insurance partners
*You’ll need to be adept at using technology, writing, finding, saving and printing documents such as evaluation reports, correspondence and discharge summaries as well as the use of the internet and company email system
*Demonstrate a family-centered philosophy, and respect for cultural diversity. aaaa
* You’ll attend and participate in staff meetings, training and in-services for ILP
1. Meet requirements of Alaska SEED Registry, EI/ILP Level 10 Developmental Specialist II or higher;
2, A Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Social Work, or a related field with current certification or professional license; OR A Master’s degree in Special Education, Early Childhood Education, Social Work, or a related field with or without certification or professional license; OR A Bachelor’s or Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Speech and Language Pathology, or a related field with current State of Alaska professional license;
3. A minimum of one year experience with infants/toddlers or young children.
4. Completion of Part C Credential within three months of employment start. and a current state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2205-11073|