Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Midland, TX|
Immediate opening for a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist to work in the Big Spring, TX area, near Midland/Odessa. If you enjoy working with babies and toddlers in their natural environment, then this position is for you!
* You’ll work with children and their families to help them grow and learn through therapy
* You’ll conduct assessments and write goals for speech/language and oral motor development
* You’ll be a part of an inter-disciplinary team
* Home based team working with babies 0-3 years of age
* Children have developmental delays and medical diagnoses
* You’ll provide assessments of speech/language and oral motor development and assist in developing treatment plans
* Work with families and caregivers to incorporate strategies in daily routines to help child reach goals
* Travel by car is required. In some instances, an automobile is provided
Both full and part time applicants will be considered and CFs are encouraged to apply!
Qualifications: Must hold appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same). New grads will be considered!
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15215|