Early Intervention Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Longview, WA|
|Salary :||$41.00 - $46.00/hour|
Sign-On Bonus available! Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking for a fabulous Early Intervention opportunity in the Longview area? This position is salaried, offering you security while still working with the birth to three population. This company would love to add a new Speech-Language Pathologist to their growing team! We are looking for someone full-time and have a full-time caseload ready for you! We are offering a great sign-on bonus.
* SLP will work in the Longview community
* You will see children from birth to age 3 in homes and in daycares
* Vaccinations and masks are required for all staff
* This company is a nonprofit, and you may be eligible for loan forgiveness
* We prefer a minimum of one year of pediatric experience
* Speech-Language Pathologist is eligible for benefits at 30 and over hours per week
* Benefits include Health, Dental and Life insurance, Simple IRA, PTO, and flexible scheduling
* Set your own schedule and enjoy flexibility!
* You will be responsible for treatment plans, as well as ongoing services
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability, generous paid time off, paid holidays and more!
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology; a current state license (or eligible) if applicable.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13523|