Early Intervention Teacher
|Location :||Valley Springs, CA|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Full-time Infant teacher for early intervention and pediatric home health within Amador, Tuolumne, OR Calaveras Counties.
* Salaried full-time Infant Teacher position is 32 to 40 hours per week
* The Teacher will be provided a company car and cell phone
* Mileage is typically not more than about 20 miles for the longest travel
* Offering up to 65,000 per year for full-time but is open to piece rate or hourly for part-time
* Service is provided on-site with the possibility of some remote.
Benefits available although no medical available. Unlimited CEUs. Sick time, vacation time, Worker’s Compensation, etc.
Teacher ( Infant Teacher) bachelor’s degree in child development or similar course work . If not in Child development work experience with children under age 5 years is preferred.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12865|