EI/EC School Speech-Language Pathologist
|Location :||St. Helens, OR|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We are searching for a Speech-Language Pathologist for a school contract assignment for the 2022-2023 school year in St. Helens, Oregon. You will enjoy working with children from birth to age 5 at a center, as well as in homes and community preschools.
* Fully in-person therapy is preferred, but we can consider a hybrid model as well
* SLP will work at multiple sites in Columbia County with children ages birth to 5
* Speech-Language Pathologist will work 40 paid hours per week
* Contract begins end of August 2022 and ends mid-June 2023
* Enjoy working alongside a friendly, supportive team.
* Competitive pay and benefits.
Qualifications: You will need to hold an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current OR license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13944|