Elementary FMLA School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Wauconda, IL|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $51.00/hour|
We are seeking to fill an FMLA position with either a Speech-Language Pathologist or will consider a Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant. This FMLA will begin in March and run through the end of the school year.
This position is 5 days a week for the duration of the school year. You’ll have access to plenty of mentorship and training. Home to a multi-disciplinary team of therapists, you’ll never feel alone while on assignment here!
Speech-Language Pathologist or Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant duties:
* FMLA begins March 6 – end of the school year
* Mentorship is available
* Elementary school – one building
* Full-time or part-time consideration- M-F school hours
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree (or higher) in Speech-Language Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16291|
Would you like to apply to this job?