Elementary School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Easton, MD|
|Salary :||$48.00 - $50.00/hour|
We have a wonderful full-time Speech-Language Pathologist opportunity available for the 2023-2024 school year at a school located near the Chesapeake Bay on the eastern shore of Maryland. You will work with elementary school-aged students. You can live in the beautiful waterfront town and enjoy all it has to offer! We need YOU to come work in Easton, MD!
* You will work with elementary school-aged students
* Students have a wide variety of needs
* Enjoy a manageable caseload size
* The Maryland eastern shore is a beautiful area
* This is for the full 2023-2024 school year (possibly beyond!)
* Work with an excellent team of multi-disciplinary professionals
* High pay for contract now – ability to convert to a direct employee later!
Qualifications: You will need a Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology, SLP license and credentials needed to treat in schools in the state of Maryland. Clinical Fellows welcome to apply!
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20182|