Elementary School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Waldorf, MD|
|Salary :||$46.00 - $51.00/hour|
|Are you looking for a fantastic job opportunity close to DC without the crazy traffic? PediaStaff needs a great experienced Speech-Language Pathologist to work full-time hours with a district in Waldorf, MD, about a 45-minute drive from DC!
* Great location, close to DC but allows you a lower cost of living and less traffic
Why contract instead of applying directly?
Qualifications: We are looking for someone who holds an appropriate degree in Speech-Language Pathology and a current MD state license (or be eligible for same)
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-15881|
Would you like to apply to this job?