Elementary School Special Education Teacher-SPED
|Location :||St. Paul, MN|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $45.00/hour|
NEW JOB for SY22-23! Are you looking to make a difference and work in an Elementary school next SY22-23? We are seeking two great Special Ed teachers for SY22-23! This opportunity for a Special Education teacher will work in the vicinity of St Paul, MN. beginning August 19, 2022! If interested, look no further and apply today!
* Great school schedule that works for your family
* Full-time Hours: M-F, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
* Elementary School – one building
* Competitive pay…get paid for ALL of the hours you put in
* Mentorship is provided with a supportive team environment
* New grads will be considered, please have licensure in place.
* Full-time employment for the FY22-23 with the opportunity to renew!
* Three levels of support: clinical support from an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist on our team, school personnel team support, contracting office/recruiter support throughout your assignment
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A valid Minnesota Teacher License (applicable level-area endorsements preferred). Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience. Teaching experience in diverse cultural settings is valued.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12863|