Elementary Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Milford, CT|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We have a wonderful full-time opportunity for an elementary Special Education Teacher near Milford, CT.
What will you do?
* Teach for the rest of the 2022-2023 school year
* Deliver direct services to special education students
* Provide consultation to general education teachers in planning and making adaptations and accommodations
* Assist teachers and other related services in developing and implementing behavior intervention plans
* Supervise teacher aides
* Participate with a team in the evaluation of educational needs and strategies
* Participate in developing IEP and attend IEP meetings
* Communicate with parents to encourage their participation
Qualifications: Completion of a regionally-accredited teacher preparation program at the undergraduate or graduate level, or as a stand-alone certificate program. Licensed teacher through the state of Connecticut.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13183|