Elementary Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Maywood, IL|
|Salary :||$35.00 - $40.00/hour|
NEW opportunity as a Special Education Teacher working for a great school district near the vicinity of Maywood, IL. This is a full-time position working with 3rd – 5th-grade population, so if you are interested, apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
* You will begin working ASAP through the end of the school year 21-22!
* You will work with a 3rd-5th-grade population, caseload is 15-20 students.
* Case management responsibilities would apply.
* Creating, Implementing, Monitoring, and Reporting on IEP Goals, Behavior Intervention Plans, and Academic Progress
* We are implementing an inclusive service delivery model ( Push-In Teaching within the General Education Setting, Co-Planning) pull-out services during a resource/intervention period.
* Experience working within an MTSS/Problem Solving Team
* Experience working with low-income (75% Free and Reduced Lunch) and diverse student population
* You will work in one building from 8:00 a.m.- 3:30 p.m., Monday – Friday
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and have LBS1 certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2201-10387|