Elementary Special Education Teacher – Autism
|Location :||Leicester, MA|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $48.00/hour|
Are you a special education teacher looking to continue making a positive impact on children? PediaStaff is seeking a special education teacher in the Leicester area to work with students full-time for this school year. We are looking for a teacher who is focused on teamwork, growth, and a student-centered environment. Sound like you? Apply today!
Tell Me More!
* Work with students who are in 3rd and 4th grade
* Teach students who have a diagnosis of Autism
* Knowledge of AAC preferred – students in this class have limited to no verbal skills
* Have excellent hours – Monday through Friday 8am to 3pm
* Enjoy a small caseload – approximately 6 students will be in your class
* Collaborate with 1:1 paraprofessionals who are assigned directly to each of your students
* Teacher is responsible for IEP and case management
What Do I Need to Apply?
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in education and special education (or related field)
* Active state of MA teaching license with approval in: category (academic: teacher), field (moderate or severe disabilities), and level (PK-8th grade)
* If out of state teaching license is held, you must have state of MA out of state licensure approval
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2311-22028|