ESY- Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Oswego, IL|
|Job ID :||JO-2104-9360-12|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Physical Therapist looking for a short-term summer school position? An ESY (Extended School Year) Physical Therapist is needed for a district near Oswego, IL. So, if you are interested, apply today!
* You will begin working with an Institute day on June 3rd
* You will work Monday-Thursday mornings from 8:15-12:15
* You will work with all ages
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for the same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!