Feeding Pediatric Home Health Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Wichita Falls, TX|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking to work full-time with a pediatric population? We are in need of SLPs to work full-time with a thriving pediatric home health care company in the Wichita Falls, TX area. If you are seeking a great new Speech-Language Pathologist position, please apply today!
* Requirement is to have a feeding background.
* You will evaluate services to pediatric patients usually in their homes as prescribed by the attending physician
* You will develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings of the evaluations
* You’ll work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* You’ll report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* You’ll meet with team members, medical staff, and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
* You will supervise assistants as needed
* You will be required to participate in staff development and in-service education to learn new treatments and procedures, etc.
* Graduate of an accredited school program in speech-language pathology or communication disorders and hold a CCC or seeking your CFY.
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2305-17194|
Would you like to apply to this job?