FMLA Clinical Pediatric Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Milwaukee, WI|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $50.00/hour|
Are you a Physical Therapist looking for a wonderful FMLA opportunity to work full-time in a clinic setting near the Milwaukee, WI area? I have the position for you right here! This is a multi-disciplinary clinic where they take a team approach to therapy. You will be working with kiddos between the ages of 2-12 and provide evaluation and treatment in accordance with physician orders.
* You will work Monday – Thursday from 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM, somewhat flexible schedule
* You will work approximately 32 hours per week
* Traditional community-based outpatient as well as provision of medically based therapies for children enrolled in the preschool program.
* The caseload consists of approximately 2-12 children per day, with multiple disabilities including blind or visually impaired.
* September start includes one week training period with the current PT for the position. Possible flex dates as this coverage will be a maternity leave. The position runs through the end of December. (Possible limited hours the last week of December due to preschool program closure)
* Strong support team and collaborative approach. You will work with a full-time OT, two part-time SLP,s and teachers, including Teachers of the Visually Impaired who can assist with therapeutic adaptations for children with vision loss.
* Rewarding and family-friendly environment
Qualifications: Must be a graduate of an approved School of Physical Therapy and have a current Physical Therapist license in the State of Wisconsin. We prefer someone with at least one year of experience with pediatrics. Neurological background working with vision impaired and the blind is highly recommended but required. Knowledge of CAQH billing is a plus!
We offer excellent benefits, excellent pay, and a wonderful team environment for treating the best patients in the world.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11825|