FMLA Deaf/Hard of Hearing Teacher
|Location :||Mount Prospect, IL|
|Salary :||$25.00 - $38.00/hour|
We are seeking a Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing population in a preschool to start immediately! This Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher position will develop, implement, and coordinate individualized education programs for students enrolled in Special Education programs who are deaf and hard of hearing near the vicinity of Mt. Prospect, IL area, apply today!
* DHH Teacher position is a full-time FMLA position, 35 hours a week.
* Start immediately and will end in late January 2023.
* DHH teacher will service one school with a caseload of 4 students who are verbal communicators.
* Sign language is not required, but a knowledge of Deaf Education is.
* Apply now!
Qualifications: Teacher, Infant & Itinerant DHH (Deaf & Hard of Hearing)Education Specialist Instruction Credentials – Deaf & Hard of Hearing OR Ryan Service Credential – Communication Handicapped OR Standard Teaching Credential – Minor – Deaf & Severely Hard-of-Hearing in the state of Illinois.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13711|