FMLA Elementary School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Castle Rock, MN|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $52.00/hour|
Are you a Speech Language Pathologist interested in working in an elementary school setting with a varied caseload?
Seeking a licensed Speech-Language Pathologist to work full-time in the vicinity of Castle Rock, MN. This is for a short-term FMLA.
Speech Language Pathologist job duties:
* Great school schedule that works for your family
* Hours 800a – 3:30p, M-F – flexible based on caseload
* April 10- June 8th, 2023 – FMLA need
* Articulation and fluency therapy
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current PEL required issued by ISBE within the state of Minnesota.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-16039|
Would you like to apply to this job?