FMLA Elementary School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Muskego, WI|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $48.00/hour|
We are seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist for an FMLA in the Muskego, WI area!
Speech-Language Pathologist details:
* FMLA need is immediate – November 10th, 2023 (students start on August 24th)
* In-person opportunity serving Elementary ages
* The need is full-time, M-F
* K-3rd grade with approximately 25 students
* New grads welcome – supervision provided!
* Deliver speech and language services based on IEP; writing IEPs and completing evaluations as well.
* Previous pediatric and/or school-based experience preferred
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech Language Pathology; and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include: nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
…IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES
|Job ID :||JO-2311-21668|