FMLA Elementary School Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Castle Rock, MN|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $45.00/hour|
NEW FMLA JOB for SY22-23! Are you looking to make a difference and work in an Elementary school next SY22-23? We are seeking a great Special Ed teacher to work full time. This opportunity for a Special Education teacher will work in the vicinity of Castle Rock, MN immediately through Jan 20, 2023! If interested, look no further and apply today!
* Great school schedule that works for your family.
* Full-time Hours would be M-F, 8 am – 4 pm; 40 hours per week as full-time
* Elementary School – one building – K-5
* New grads will be considered, please have licensure in place.
* Caseload is 6-8 students with Developmental Cognitive Disabilities
* FMLA can run into another FMLA until the end of the school year!
* Three levels of support: clinical support from an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist on our team, school personnel team support, contracting office/recruiter support throughout your assignment
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A valid Minnesota Teacher License (applicable level-area endorsements preferred). Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience. Teaching experience in diverse cultural settings is valued.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15211|