FMLA High School Resource Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Castle Rock, MN|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $45.00/hour|
Are you looking to work in a High school for a short-term FMLA? We are seeking a great High School Resource Special Ed teacher for a 2023 FMLA position! This opportunity for a Special Education teacher will work in the vicinity of Castle Rock, MN. The start is February 27, 2023, through May 12, 2023. If interested, look no further and apply today!
* Great school schedule that works for your family.
* Full-time Hours would be M-F, 7 am – 3 pm; 40 hours per week as full-time
* High School – one building – 9-12th
* New grads will be considered, please have licensure in place.
* Caseload is 15-20 students with LD, ADD, Anxiety, and Depression
* FMLA can run into another FMLA until the end of the school year!
* Three levels of support: clinical support from an experienced Speech-Language Pathologist on our team, school personnel team support, contracting office/recruiter support throughout your assignment
Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. A valid Minnesota Teacher License (applicable level-area endorsements preferred). Professional verification of successful classroom teacher performance and/or student teaching experience. Teaching experience in diverse cultural settings is valued.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13805|