FMLA School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Burbank, IL|
|Job ID :||JO-2102-9082-12|
|Salary :||$44.00 - $52.00/hour|
Looking for a short term position to round out the school year? Here it is! We are hiring an Occupational Therapist to work in a school based setting from April 12-June 4, 2021.
* 5 day position (full time), 8:00 – 3:30, 7 hour paid day, 30 minute unpaid lunch
* 3 schools with a combination of district and area programs; grades K – 6
* Population served will range from district general education and special education, and programs that will have students with more significant cognitive, physical, sensory and behavioral / emotional challenges
* There should be little travel necessary on a daily basis
The ideal candidate would:
*Be comfortable working in a school environment in both remote and in person scenarios
*Have previous pediatric or school-based experience
*Be organized, a good communicator, and a team player
NOTE: There’s a similar leave available at the beginning of the 21-22 school year that you could also be eligible for.
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!