FMLA School-Based Occupational Therapist- OT
|Location :||Oak Lawn, IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $55.00/hour|
Seeking a Licensed School Based Occupational Therapist for an FMLA starting at the beginning of 2023 for 12 weeks. You would work for a wonderful school district located near Oak Lawn, IL. If you are a licensed School Occupational Therapist that is interested in working with the school aged kids, we are interviewing right away!
* You will work daily hours Monday – Friday full time
* Dates are 1/9/23-3/15/23
* Age group is Pre K- 5th grade
* You will work with a strong related services staff at this school
* Previous school experience preferred, fieldwork counts
* Kids are mild to moderate, with some outliers
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same). Must be fully vaccinated.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14007|