FMLA School-Based Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Palos Heights, IL|
|Salary :||$46.00 - $51.00/hour|
Full time position available for an Occupational Therapist to work with children 5 days a week who are diagnosed with an autism spectrum disorder. This is a short term position from mid-October 2022-February 2023
* Hours are approximately 8:30 – 3:15. There is time built in to these hours for note writing, planning, etc…
* Experience working special education in the schools or prior pediatric experience preferred.
* students are ages 3-22.
* Experience with autism necessary.
* There are other COTAs and OTRs on staff all of the time to bounce questions/ideas off of, etc….
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11419|