FMLA School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Lisle, IL|
|Salary :||$46.00 - $55.00/hour|
Seeking an opportunity to change the daily lives of children and their parents? We have an immediate part time FMLA opening for a Speech-Language Pathologist who is interested in working with kids on the autism spectrum.
* Therapeutic day school setting for students with autism spectrum disorders at an elementary level
* 1st -5th grade/small caseload – 13 students
* Hours 7:45 – 3:45 pm; but could be flexible
* 2-2.5 days/week; Feb 1st start for 10-12 weeks
* Mostly AAC users – some verbal Gestalt Language processors – a lot of emerging social interest!
* No travel/one school
Qualifications: You will hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Benefits include paid time off (in addition to days off provided on school calendar), Medical insurance with BCBS eligible within 30 days of employment, supplemental medical insurance, dental insurance, vision care insurance, life insurance, long-term disability insurance, 401K, and more!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2301-15319|