FMLA School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Homer Glen, IL|
|Salary :||$40.00 - $50.00/hour|
Great new full-time FMLA opportunity for an Elementary School-based Speech-Language Pathologist position!
We’re seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist for an FMLA!
* You will start immediately and work through October 17, 2023
* Caseload is 30 students including two self-contained classrooms for students with autism/intellectual/developmental disabilities (with amazing classroom teams and the support of a full-time social worker and a BCBA).
* Hours 8:45 – 3:30 pm. M-F; 6.25 hours paid per day with a half-hour unpaid lunch
* Supporting one elementary building as such: 2nd-4 Population
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20186|