FMLA School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||South Holland, IL|
|Salary :||$45.00 - $53.00/hour|
We are seeking an FMLA Speech-Language Pathologist to work in a school setting, near South Holland, IL, that would start working now through the end of the 2022 year!
Details for the Speech-Language Pathologist position are as follows:
* Immediate start through December 12th!
* Hours 8 am – 3 pm, M-F, Full time
* Students are ages 5-22 with needs related to Autism Spectrum Disorders and intellectual disabilities
* Students work on verbal and non-verbal communication, social interactions, sensory processing/regulation, and academic progress
* Low student-teacher ratio
* Multi-sensory, structured classroom environment
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same), PEL.
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14102|