Full or Part time School Psychologist
|Location :||Glenview, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a licensed School Psychologist who is looking for a great position either full or part-time for a few months or the remainder of the current school year? We need a qualified licensed School Psychologist to work with a 3rd-5th grade population in the vicinity of Glenview, IL.
* You will work daily hours of 8:00-3:30 full time or part-time 12:00 to 3:30…with flexibility
* You will have a light caseload of 15 students with IEP’s and 504″s
* You must have some MTSS experience
* Interviews by Zoom
* You will work with a great team in a very nice setting
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Psychology and a PEL or Type 73 with School Psychology endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2111-10294|