Full-Time School-Based Physical Therapist – PT
|Location :||Evergreen Park, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a Physical Therapist looking for a full-time assignment in a school-based setting for the upcoming school year? This position will be wonderful if you like working with students in a school setting. This Physical Therapist will need to begin in mid-August and work through the 2022-2023 SY in multiple schools with children ranging from EC to 20 yrs old. in the vicinity of Evergreen Park, IL.
* You will begin working in mid-August and work through the upcoming school year
* You will be working in several different schools that are in close proximity to each other
* The daily hours will be from 8:00 – 3:30 (30-minute non-paid lunch) for 35 hours per week
* The majority of the caseload will be with out-of-district programs, so we prefer to have a therapist with peds experience, and some school experience as well
* The children have a variety of diagnoses
* You’ll do a mix of direct and consult services
* We have an organized structure for you to work within with support
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Physical Therapy and a current IL state PT license. Previous school experience or pediatric experience is preferred, but not required.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11899|