High School Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Burbank, IL|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $44.00/hour|
We are seeking a Special Education Teacher for our HIgh School Multi-needs Program. Are you looking for a great LBS1-Special Education teaching position in the vicinity of Burbank, IL? If you are looking to work in a great school district. Apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
* You will begin work as soon as possible and work throughout the remaining school year and possibly beyond
* Effective record keeping and good organizational skills are a must
* High School Multi Needs; severe disabilities, including medically fragile
* Caseload – 7 to 8 students
* Hours are 8:15am – 3:15pm, M-F
* You will implement student’s IEP’s and discuss progress with parents and administrators
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and have LBS1 certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20248|