High School Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
Are you looking for a great High School LBS1-Special Education teaching position in the Chicago area? We have an opening for an FY22-23, full-time dedicated Special Education teacher that is LBS1 certified. Apply today!
Special Education Teacher position details:
*$5,000 Sign-on Bonus!
* You will begin work as soon as possible and be a direct hire!
* Effective record keeping and good organizational skills are a must
* High school need
* Combination of self-contained classrooms and pull in and out
* Special Ed Teacher will work in person
* Hours 730am – 330pm full time – Monday – Friday
* You will implement student’s IEP’s and discuss progress with parents and administrators
Qualifications: You will need to have a Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education and have LBS1 certification
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-12825|