High School Special Education Teacher – Resource
|Location :||Greeley, CO|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
We have a wonderful full-time school opportunity just north of Denver for Special Education Teachers – Resource. It’s a quick reverse commute from Denver, or live here and enjoy small-town life. The position is 37.5 hours per week for the school year.
* Special Education Teachers will work at a single high school
* Works with students grades 9th-12th with a low caseload
* Special education teacher will focus on students who have resource level needs, assisting them on accessing general education curriculum/classrooms
* Great working hours – get out early and have your whole afternoon and evening!
* Secure your position for next school year and enjoy the rest of your summer!
Qualifications: Must hold a Colorado teaching license with a Special Education Generalist endorsement. An earned Master’s degree or higher in special education from a regionally accredited institution.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13665|