High School Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Algonquin, IL|
|Salary :||$42.00 - $55.00/hour|
Are you looking for a school-based Speech-Language Pathologist position to work in a great school district? Positions are available for the SY2022-23! We are seeking a Speech-Language Pathologist to fill this High School need!
PEL/Type 73 and IL license required prior to start date. Duties include:
* Conduct speech-language screenings following specified screening protocols.
* Provide speech-language services to students who are not in need of full-time monitoring of performance.
* The last day of school will be May 25, 2023.
* Document student performance and progress towards meeting established goals and reporting the information to the supervisor.
* Assist with documentation, material preparation, and other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications: Must hold an appropriate Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders, or Speech-Language Pathology; and a current state license and a PEL/ Type 73 license and CCCs. Bilingual in Spanish required with Endorsement.
PediaStaff, Inc. offers flexible staffing solutions for pediatric and educational-based settings. Our expertise is backed by excellent hourly rates and per diem offered based upon IRS eligibility. Additional benefits for full-time contractors include nationally recognized medical insurance, 401K with matching employer contributions, generous relocation and continuing education assistance, optional summer pay program, and reimbursement for state licensure and/or teacher certifications.
PediaStaff, Inc. provides 24/7-telephone support during your contract assignment – you are not alone when you are on assignment with us. In addition, we provide Clinical Resource Therapists to assist our therapists in managing their caseloads effectively. Our Clinical Resource Therapists are experienced clinicians who have excelled within their profession and are able to help you succeed. Respond now and learn how YOU can join our team! Your privacy and confidentiality are always assured, and new graduates are encouraged to apply.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14012|