Home Health Bilingual Pediatric Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||New Braunfels, TX|
Full-Time and Part-Time positions are available for a pediatric Bilingual Occupational Therapist with a thriving pediatric home health care company in New Braunfels, TX. We will also consider monolingual with pediatric experience.
* Patient visits are usually performed in private homes
* Full caseload to step into!
* Sign-on Bonus!
* Bilingual or Monolingual OT
* You’ll complete patient evaluations and develop treatment plans in accordance with your findings
* You’ll work with the patient and their family as well as other members of their health care team to carry out the therapy plan
* You’ll report pertinent observations and reactions regarding changes in patient status in medical records and to team members where appropriate
* Supervision of assistants may be needed
* Clinical experience, 1 year or more preferred.
* You’ll meet with team members, medical staff, and families for patient care conferences and comply with agency policies and procedures
This outstanding opportunity in the Amarillo area affords you a flexible schedule, CEU budget, paid time off for both full and part-time employees, medical insurance, retirement plan, flexible spending account, paid malpractice insurance, and mileage reimbursement.
* You’ll need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* You’ll need a clean driving record and reliable transportation
* You will need to hold a Bachelor’s Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2304-17011|
Would you like to apply to this job?