LBS1 MS Special Education Teacher
|Location :||Chicago, IL|
|Salary :||$38.00 - $44.00/hour|
HOT NEW JOB! We are interviewing for a Special Ed Teacher for the Middle school level. Are you LBS1 certified and looking for a great Special Education teaching position with 5th-8th-grade students? This opportunity is in the vicinity of Chicago and starts immediately for SY21-22! So, if you are LBS1 certified for 5-8th grade, apply today to work with this middle school population!
* You will work with 5th-8th-grade students-ELA
* You will work from 7:15 a.m. until 3:45 p.m., M-F daily
* You will be attending IEP meetings and working with a great team
Qualifications: You will need to have a Degree in Special Education with an LBS1 endorsement for the state of Illinois
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2201-10453|