Lead Pediatric Outpatient Occupational Therapist – OT
|Location :||Anchorage, AK|
Adventure in the great outdoors awaits you in Anchorage, AK! If you’re an Occupational Therapist with tons of personality and a passion for pediatrics, we would love to meet you! We are looking for a lead Occupational Therapist to join us. Minimum of 5 years of pediatric experience, preferably in a medical setting.
Our clinic is home to speech, physical and occupational therapy and prides itself on having a loving, family like environment where you can grow as a therapist, and patients flourish as a result of gentle, guided treatment.
* This family-based, growing clinic sees a variety of patients aged 0-18 in a play-based environment.
* You’ll assist children in learning functional skills such as the development of hand-eye coordination, visual perception, oral skills for eating, coordination of the whole body; and feeling comfortable with the positioning and movement of their body during daily activities.
* These skills are reinforced by progressive work on their ability to pay attention, remain calm, and learn self-care techniques such as personal grooming, personal hygiene, and dressing themselves.
* Visual perceptual skills are essential to successful participation and progress in academic settings and lead to the development of higher level thinking skills in all aspects of life.
* Your goal is to work with the whole family to develop successful, cooperative behavior patterns and effective problem solving skills.
* Clinic has just relocated to a new, light and bright facility. You’ll have access to the latest equipment in a facility with gyms and private offices for all to work in a team environment.
Qualifications: Must hold a Bachelors Degree (or higher) in Occupational Therapy and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
Benefits include health insurance, paid time off, sign-on/commitment bonus, CEU credits (continuing education a big emphasis here), yearly review/raises/bonus program, 401(k).
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2303-16282|
Would you like to apply to this job?