Licensed Mental Health Counselor – LMHC
|Location :||Goldsboro, NC|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Excellent opportunity for a Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) at a well-established pediatric therapy company that provides developmental therapy services to young children and adults. The Licensed Mental Health Counselor will help young children grow and develop while supporting their families in caring for them. The Licensed Mental Health Counselor would be responsible for conducting evaluations, creating treatment plans, and executing the counseling services. Option of Salary or Contract and you will be paid for FULL hours including client cancellations and no shows Flexible schedule available!
* The Licensed Mental Health Counselor MUST be willing to commit to a minimum of ONE day per week in the office from 8:00 AM- 5:00 PM
* Therapists are free to choose which day(s) of the week they prefer
* The Licensed Mental Health Counselor MUST be willing to work with Children and Adult clientele
* A minimum of 1-year Professional Experience
* Valid License- LCSW, LCMHC, LMFT, or LCAS in NC (Required)
* Reliable Transportation
* CAQH Active and Up to Date
* NC Medicaid Provider or Registered on NC Tracks
* Credentialed With Private Insurance Providers a Plus!
* Bilingual (Spanish) is a Plus!
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-13878|