LOA Elementary Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||New Castle, PA|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $60.00/hour|
Are you a Speech-Language Pathologist looking to get your “feet wet” in a contract position for the 2023-2024 school year in a fantastic school district? The city of New Castle, PA needs YOU!
We are seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to work primarily in an elementary school setting for students with a variety of needs.
Tell Me More!
* Contract begins ASAP and goes through mid-November 2023.
* Students served are elementary ages with various needs
* Enjoy a manageable caseload size
* Have a sense of community as you will be part of the elementary school setting
* Teacher will be provided with appropriate materials to be successful, including technology
* Provide SLP services, including paperwork, direct sessions, and assessments
* Work excellent school hours Monday through Friday
What Do I Need to Apply?
* You must be an SLP licensed in the state of Pennsylvania by the Pennsylvania Department of Education
Why contract instead of applying directly?
* We afford you more opportunities to work in different settings as you navigate the job market out of school with no stigma of short term employment on your resume
* Generous travel reimbursement and per diem housing allowances let you get a jump start on your bills
* We offer clinical support in addition to supervision at the school level…so an extra set of eyes and ears to assist you through your first year
* We can fast track your application to the hiring managers and help you get interviewed quickly
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2309-20185|