LOA-Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist – SLP
|Location :||Keller, TX|
|Salary :||$50.00 - $55.00/hour|
Seeking a pediatric SLP to fill a LOA beginning in late April near the Keller area of Northeast Fort Worth! If you are an SLP that is looking to work in a nice clinic, full time beginning in late April for about 8-10 weeks, this may be the position for you!
* You will begin working on April 24th and work for 8 weeks (possibly 10)
* You will work with an all-pediatric population in a clinical setting
* We are flexible with your hours…you can work 4-10 hour days, 4- full and one-half day, or any other option
* You will work with an existing caseload of mostly ages 2 to 10 years old
* We have many clients on the spectrum and a variety of other diagnoses
Qualifications: You will need to hold a Master’s Degree in Communications Sciences Disorders or Speech-Language Pathology, and a current state license (or be eligible for same).
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2302-16045|
Would you like to apply to this job?