LOA School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Woodridge, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Short-term LOA Licensed School Social Worker needed to work with an all elementary caseload in the vicinity of Woodridge, IL starting August 15th! If you would like a short-term position and you are a licensed school social worker, apply for this position today!
* You will begin working on August 15th and work until October 1st for a leave of absence
* Daily hours are from 8:00 a.m. until 3:30 p.m. Monday – Friday
* Your caseload will be all elementary age students K-6th
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and a PEL or Type 73 with school social work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11884|