LOA-School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Aurora, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a licensed school social worker looking for an LOA position for the upcoming school year? We have a leave of absence position that will cover either one or two leaves (back to back). This SW would work in a great thriving district in the vicinity of Oswego, IL.
* You will work beginning in November and work through February and then become a floater for the remainder of the school year
* You will work with all ages providing services as specified in their IEPs
* You will work in a friendly environment with a great staff
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and a PEL or Type 73 with the School Social Work endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2211-14031|