LOA School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Arlington Heights, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a licensed Social Worker that would like to work a short-term LOA position in the vicinity of Arlington Heights? We are seeking a wonderful licensed Social Worker who enjoys working in a therapeutic setting starting in September and lasting through mid-January. Apply today!
* You will begin working in September 19th and work until mid-January, 2023
* You will work with a population of Early Childhood through 8th-grade students
* You will work daily from 8:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Qualifications: You must have your Master’s Degree in Social Worker along with a PEL or Type 73 with the school social work endorsement or be eligible for the same.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2210-13093|