LOA- School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Grayslake, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
LOA School Social Worker needed to work from the beginning of SY 22-23 through the end of October with a middle school population in the vicinity of Grayslake, IL. If you are a licensed School Social Worker looking for a short-term position for the fall, this may be the one to explore further!
* You will begin on August 15, 2022
* You will work daily from 7:50 a.m.until 3:20 p.m
* This assignment will have a caseload of all 7th and 8th graders
* Your assignment will end on/or about October 25th
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work and your PEL or a Type 73 with the school social work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2208-11829|