LOA-School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Arlington Heights, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
LOA School Social Worker needed to work with a middle school population from the end of October until mid-February 2023! If you are a licensed School Social Worker looking for a shorter-term position, this may be the one for you. We need a licensed School Social worker for one school in the vicinity of Arlington Heights, IL.
* You will begin on October 31, 2022, and work through February 10, 2023
* You will work in one location in one middle school with 8th graders only
* You will support students with IEPs and 504s
* You may also support general education students in small group settings
Qualifications: You will need to have a Master’s Degree in Social Work and a PEL or Type 73 with the school social work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2209-13061|