LOA- School-Based Social Worker
|Location :||Arlington Heights, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a licensed school social worker looking for a short-term position? We have an LOA opening beginning November 29th and lasting until mid-February near Mt. Prospect, IL..
- You will work Monday – Friday from 8:15 – 3:45 (one hour off duty lunch)
- You will have a manageable caseload of elementary students
- You will perform basic SW duties including implementing IEP’s
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Social Work along with a PEL or Type 73 with the school social work endorsement.
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2111-10290|