LOA School Psychologist
|Location :||Burbank, IL|
|Salary :||Depends on Experience|
Are you a licensed School Psychologist looking for a wonderful full-time 2022-2023 SY position? We need a dedicated, licensed school psychologist to work in a school setting in the vicinity of Burbank, IL. You will work with all schools in our district!
* You will begin working on August 15th and work through December (the end of the semester)
* You will work full-time, staff hours are 7:55 a.m.- 2:45 p.m.
* You will have an all elementary caseload split between two schools in close proximity (K-5th grade caseload)
* You will have the normal school psychologist responsibilities and work alongside a great staff as a team
Qualifications: You will need to have your Master’s Degree in Psychology, and a PEL or Type 73 with School Psychology endorsement
PediaStaff delivers flexible staffing solutions in pediatric and educational-based settings. We offer excellent hourly rates and Per Diem based on IRS eligibility. In addition:
* Full-time employees receive nationally recognized medical insurance and 401K with employer contributions
* We offer allowances for continuing education, licensure, malpractice, and relocation
* You may choose our optional summer pay program for school-based professionals
* Our select team of Clinical Resource Specialists is available to help ensure your success. You are not alone when you are on assignment with PediaStaff
PediaStaff provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PediaStaff complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company does business.
PediaStaff is a WBENC National WBE Certified women-owned business.
…IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHOICES!
|Job ID :||JO-2207-11532|